The HDCRGB0201 switcher use single source with VGA port or single source with YPbPr component accessing to single sink with HDMI port. The switcher allows RGB signal to be converted easily to TMDS signal.
Our devices offers solutions for noise, space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
- One YPbPr input.
- One VGA input.
- R/L analog audio input (can't be used with stereo Mini-Jack audio at the same time).
- 3 5mm Stereo Mini-Jack audio input.(can't be used with R/L audio input at the same time).
- One HDMI signal output.
- Support input up to 1080P via component.
- Support VGA input :VGAg60, VGAg75, XGAg60HZ, XGAg75, SXGAg60H2, SXGAg75HZ, SVGAg6fI, SVGAg75, 1280X768g60.
- HDMI output resolution720P/ 60Hz."
- Adaptive PAL / NTSC standard.
- LED indication: when source or sink is working, LED relative to is light.
- Inputs can be switched with the IR remote control, also can be controlled by button.
- Installs in minutes
- Need DC5V/2A power supply
- Operating and Connecting
- Connect VGA cable from source devices with VGA port into the switcher's input.
- Connect component calbe from source devices with RCA port into the switcher's input.
- Connect HDMI calbe from sink device with HDMI input port into switcher's output.
- Connect 5V power supply to the HDCRGB0201 switcher.
- Support input: CVBSandAV
- Support VGA output: 800*600@60HZ, 1024x768@60HZ, 1280x1024@60HZ
- Support resolution up to: 1250lines
- Max refresh rate: b75HZ
- Input Video signal: 0.5^2.OVolts p-p
- Output video signal: -0.35-0.7Volts p-p
- Max working current: 800mA
- Power adapter format: InputAC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output: DC5V/2A
- Operating Temperature range: (-15 to +55°C)
- Operating Humidity range: 5to90%RH (No Condensation)
- Dimension (LxWxH): 178x65x27 (mm)
- Weight: 390g