Delivering high image quality and superb reliability, the 3D Ready BrilliantColor DLP PG-LS2000 is an excellent choice for classroom, meeting room and small office use. Portable and affordable, with 2,800 lumens and 2000:1 contrast ratio, the SVGA native resolution PG-LS2000 provides exceptionally vibrant and realistic image reproduction. The sealed DLP chip with filter-free design helps ensure low maintenance and operating costs. Built in an ISO 14001 certified factory with standby power consumption as low as 0.5W and estimated lamp life of up to 5,000 hours (Eco+Quiet mode: On), this lightweight RoHS compatible projector is designed for reduced environmental impact.
- 2800 Lumens, SVGA Native Resolution1
- 3D Ready with DLP® Link™ Technology
- BrilliantColor™ DLP Technology (2000:1 Contrast Ratio)
- Sealed DLP Chip with Filter-Free Design
- On-Board Speaker; Built-in Closed Caption Decoder
- Presentation Assist Functions by Remote Control
- "Quick Start" On-Screen Setup Guide
- 3D-Ready - Incorporating DLP Link™ technology, when used with compatible 3D field sequential content and active shutter 3D glasses (not included) that support the DLP Link system, these projectors captivate audiences with breathtaking 3D imagery. (Please refer to product operation manual for more specific 3D compatibility information.) When not being used for 3D projection, these models offer full compatibility with traditional “2D” content.
- High Brightness and Contrast - 2800 Lumens with 2000:1 Contrast Ratio.
- BrilliantColor DLP Technology and Five-Segment Color Wheel - for superior color accuracy with more realistic image reproduction.
- Variety of Input Terminals - Inputs include RGB/Component Video, Composite Video and Stereo Audio. An RS-232C serial control/communications port is also provided.
- Built-In Speaker - Eliminates need for external audio systems in many room settings.
- Sealed DLP Chip, Filter-Free Design - for lower maintenance and operating costs.
- Easy Setup and Operation - with “Quick-Start” on-screen setup guide, 1.2x optical zoom lens and vertical keystone correction directly accessible from the remote.
- Built-in Closed Caption Decoder - with black and white text for easy readability.
- Wall Color Screen Adjustment Function - for use with whiteboards and blackboards.
- Presentation Assist Functions (by remote control) – include 3D Mode on/off, GUI (Graphic User Interface) Pointer, Spotlight, Image Freeze, Image Enlarge, Break Timer and AV Mute. Pointer offers a choice of five on-screen icons; Spotlight function highlights a box or row of information.
- Flexible and Lightweight - Weighing just 5.1 lbs., the PG-LS2000 is ideal for both portable (table top) and fixed installation (ceiling mount) applications
- Enhanced Anti-Theft and Security - include Kensington® lock compatibility, security bar, key lock and system lock functions and optional security cable kits (for use with optional ceiling mount bracket).
- Top of Projector Lamp Access (with user replaceable lamp) - helps ensure quick and easy lamp replacement even in ceiling mounted projector installations.
||Brilliant Color™ 0.55" DLP® with 5-segment color wheel
||UXGA (analog, intelligent compression), WSXGA+ (analog, intelligent compression), SXGA+ (intelligent compression), SXGA (intelligent compression), WXGA+ (analog, intelligent compression), WXGA (intelligent compression), XGA (intelligent compression), SVGA, VGA
||Mac 21" (intelligent compression), 19"/16"/13"
|Resolution Capability (Maximum)
||Analog UXGA (1600 x 1200) with Intelligent ImageACE resizing
||Intelligent ImageACE™ Resizing for compatibility up through UXGA (1600 x 1200)
|3D Ready with DLP® Link™
||Yes (requires compatible 3D field sequential content, PC/graphics card and 3D active shutter glasses)
||120Hz XGA (1024 x 768) and SVGA (800 x 600)
||1:1.2x Manual Zoom and Focus, F2.5-2.7, f=21.8-25.6mm, Throw Ratio: 1:1.9~2.3
||Yes (CC1, CC2)
||15-110 kHz Horizontal / 45-85 Hz Vertical (DLP® Link™ Off)
|Min/Max Projection Distance
||5' 2" (for 40" diagonal, 4:3) up to 46' 5" (for 300" diagonal, 4:3)
|Min/Max Screen Size
||40" - 300" (diagonal, 4:3)
|Optical Lens Shift
||210 Watt (end-user replaceable) - model number AN-LX20LP or AN-LX20LP/1
|Est. Lamp Life (standard/low-power mode)
||Up to 3,000 hours / up to 5,000 hours
|Fan Noise (standard/low-power mode)
||37dB / 32dB
|Wireless Remote Control
|Display Resolution (Native)
||SVGA (800 x 600)
||480i, 480p, 540p, 576i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p with 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios
|Native Aspect Ratio
||sRGB plus Brightness Boost and I/P Conversion
||NTSC 3.58, 4.43 / PAL, 60, M, N / SECAM
||2 Watt Monaural
||Computer/RGB (or Component) – mini D-sub 15 Pin
||Computer/RGB (or Component) – mini D-sub 15 Pin, Composite Video (RCA)
||One Pair RCA pin-type (L/R stereo)
||RS-232C Serial Port (D-sub 9 Pin)
||Wireless Remote Control; two "AAA" batteries; 6' AC Power Cord; 6' RGB signal cable; initial setup guide; CD-ROM manual
||Replacement Lamp: AN-LX20LP or AN-LX20LP/1; Ceiling Mounting Bracket: AN-XRCM30; Ceiling Mount Extension Tube (provides 26" to 39" extension): AN-EP101B; Angle Mount Joint (for use with ceiling mount): AN-JT200; 16" Security Cable System (for use with ceiling mounting bracket): AN-CMCSS16; 46" Security Cable System (for use with ceiling mounting bracket and extension tube): AN-CMCSS46; 3-RCA (component video) to 15-pin D-sub cable (10’): AN-C3CP2; 3D Active Shutter Glasses: X102; Light Duty Storage Bag: AN-C500SB
||267 W with AC 100V / 0.50 W standby
||100V-240V AC, 50/60Hz
|Weight & Dimensions:|
||12-3/32" x 3-45/64" x 9-21/32" (main body)