Samsung SDE-3004N is an 4 channel security system perfect for your home or business. Samsung is a name you can count on and they bring you a security system you can depend on at an affordable price. The system includes 4 cameras for its 4 channels. Each camera is tested and rated weather proof. Samsung SDE-3004N also comes with a 500GB hard drive. All you need for your security system is here!
High Resolution Cameras Designed to Last
All cameras included in the system record at 480TVL. Expect clear and crisp images. They also include auto activated Infrared lights for night vision capabilities that can record discreetly up to 50ft of night time conditions illuminated by light that is invisible to the human eye. These cameras are rated IP66, making them both dust and weather proof. Lastly, they are connected and powered to your DVR system by a single cable, making installation a snap.
State-of-the-art Security, Designed with your Convenience in Mind.
The SDE-3004N offers dependable security and features developed with your convenience in minds. With our Anytime/Anywhere viewing, you can monitor your system on the go on your phone or on a PC. You can monitor your system from anywhere in the world. With SmartViewing, you can monitor an infinite number of systems spread out all over the world in one central location. Also, with our search and review menu, searching and reviewing archived video in your DVR is a snap. It's truly a system that is designed with your convenience in mind.
- For your home or business, Samsung SDE-3004N is your security system that is both dependable and affordable. Everything you need to setup and get started is in the box. The SDE-3004N features an 4 channel DVR with a 500 GB hard drive. In the box, you will find 4 IP66 night vision weather proof cameras. Simple to set up and even easier to use, you can monitor your business or home anytime from anywhere around the world so you will always know what is going on.
- Samsung also offers lifetime technical support on this product so you are always covered.
- Durable and Easy Setup Cameras
- All of the cameras are IP66 compliant which means that they are both waterproof and dust proof and can be placed inside or outdoors in the harshest conditions. They been tested and retested to ensure they are built to last.
- ll of the cameras are weatherproof and can be placed inside or outdoors in the harshest conditions. They been tested and retested to ensure they are built to last.
- Best Image Available
- Samsung security systems are known for their high quality recordings. All the cameras for the SDE-3004N capture video with 480 television lines of resolution for a clear, crisp picture.
- In addition, SDE-3004N records up to 120 frames per second, making your recordings smooth. Lastly, all our cameras are also night vision capable and can detect and show objects as far as 50 feet even in complete darkness. Each camera can be set to record constantly or customized to record based on motion activation or a scheduled times.
- Be Connected At All Times
- You can monitor any of the cameras at anytime from anywhere in the world on your PC or smartphone. You can also change and set any functions on your DVR remotely from your PC. You can even set the SDE-3004N to send you alerts via email when programmed events such as motion detection or loss of video signal, occurs.It's truly a system that's been developed with you, the consumer's convenience in mind.
- Scan the QR code with your phone to upload iPOLis mobile, the remote viewing app developed by Samsung. You can also search for it on your app store.
- Manage Multiple Systems on One Screen
- You can view an infinite number of sites from one control location with your SDE-3004N.
- Samsung's Smart Viewer® technology allows you to manage multiple systems, located even in multiple locations, from one geographic location. Rather than having to log in and out of each individual system, simply assign names to each camera from each system and view on your PC from anywhere in the world 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Large Storage Capacity and Easy to Review
- The SDE-3004N comes with a 500 GB Seagate® hard drive. The hard drive is dependable and provides a large capacity to store your video. The DVR also utilizes H.264 compression technology which allows you to record even longer. Searching and reviewing your records is made easy with the option of searching by time or by event.
- Samsung Quick Connect: Networking Your DVR Made Easy
- Setting up remote viewing is a snap. Simply plug your internet connection to the Samsung SDE-3004 DVR, load the Quick Connect software onto your PC and your router will be located automatically. Using your PC, follow the three easy configuration steps and then you’re ready to go.
- Inputs: 4 composite video 0.5-1 Vpp, 75 ohm
- Resolution: 704x480 NTSC,704x576 PAL
- Frame rate: 30fps NTSC, 25fps PAL
- Resolution: 704x480 NTSC, 704x576 PAL
- Muti Screen Display: 1, 4, PIP
- Operating System
- Compression: H.264
- Record Rate: NTSC : Up to 30fps @ 704 x 480 / PAL : Up to 25fps @ 704 x 576
NTSC : Up to 60fps @ 704 x 240 / PAL : Up to 50fps @ 704 x 288
NTSC : Up to 120fps @ 352 x 240 / PAL : Up to 100fps @ 352 x 288
- Mode: NTSC: Manual, Schedule, Event, Time Laps
- Overwrite modes: Continuous
- Pre-alarm: Off/5sec
- Post-alarm: Up to 6hour (5, 10, 20, 30sec, 1, 3, 5, 10, 20min, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6hour)
- Search mode: Date/Time, Event, Backup, Motion
- Playback Function: Fast forward / backward, Slow forward / backward, Step forward / backward
- Transmission Speed: 100/120fps
- Bandwidth: Up to (4)Mbps, Unlimited (4M) / 2 / 1.5 / 1 Mbps / 800 / 600 / 500 / 400 / 300 / 200 / 100 / 50 kbps
- Bandwidth Control: Automatic
- Stream: H.264 (CIF)
- Protocol Support: TCP/IP, DHCP, PPPoE, SMTP, NTP, HTTP, DDNS, RTP, RTSP
- Monitoring: Smart viewer, Webviewer, Mobile Viewer
- Smart Phone
- Internal HDD: 500GB SATA HDD
- DVD Writer (Back up): Not Supported
- USB (Back up): 2 USB ports
- Password Protection: 1 Admin, 10 Group , 10 User per 1 Group
- Data Authentication: Watermark
- VGA: Analog RGB 1024 x 768 resolution (BNC or VGA selected in booting)
- Main Composite: BNC, 1 Vp-p, 75 ohm
- Inputs / Output: 1 Line in(CH1) / 1 line out
- Compression: G.711
- Sampling Rate: 8KHz
- Remote Notification: Notification via e-mail
- Ethernet: 1 RJ45 10/100 Base- T
- USB: USB2.0, 2 ports (Front/Rear)
- Application Support: Mouse(1EA), Remote Controller
- Input Voltage/Current 100 ~ 240 VAC +/- 10% 50/60 Hz, Autoranging
- Power Consumption ADP-4812 Adaptor (1EA), 12V, 48W
- Operating Temperature / Humidity 0°C ~ +40°C (+32°F ~ +104°F) / 20% ~ 85%RH
- Mechanical (Set)
- Dimension (W x H x D) 255 x 50 x 213mm (10.04" x 1.97" x 8.39")
- Weight (With hard disks) 1.58kg (3.48 LBS)
- Mechanical (Package)
- Dimension (W x H x D) 406 x 218 x 338mm (15.98" x 8.58" x 13.31")
- Weight (With hard disks) 6.06kg (13.36 LBS)
- Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian,Turkish, Japanese, Czech, Swedish, Danish, Korean, Chinese, Netherland, Thai, Romanian, Serbian, Croatian, Hungarian, Greek