The HDCRGB0102 Converter use a single HDMI source, accessing to single VGA+SPDIF sink or single YPbPr+SPDIF sink. The Converter allows one HDMI device to be converted easily to one VGA+SPIDF or one YPbPr+SPIDF monitor or projector.
Our devices offers solutions for noise, space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
- One HDMI input signal convert to one YPbPr+SPDIF or VGA+SPDIF sink device
- Support video input: HDM11.2a
- Support audio output: SPDIF(Optical)+ R/L analog .
- Support output: Support up to UXGA and 1080l(50/60Hz),the same format as input
- HDCP 1.2 protocol compliant
- LED indication : when source or sink is working, LED relative to is light.
- No loss of quality
- Installs in minutes
- Need DC5V/1A power supply
- Operating and Connecting
- Connect one cable from HDMI1.2 sink into the Converter input.
- Connect VGA+SPDIF orYPbPr+SPDIFfrom monitor or projector into Converter outputs.
- Connect 5V power supply to the HDCRBG0102 Converter.
- HDMI resolution: HDM11.2a
- Input Video signal: 0.5-1.5Volts p-p
- Input DDC signal: 5Volts p-p (TTL)
- VGA or YPbPr output: Support up to UXGA and 1080l(60Hz)
- Audio output: R/L Analog and optical
- Max transmission bandwidth: 5.1Gbps
- Max working current: 600mA
- Power adapter format: InputAC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output: DC5V/1A
- Operating Temperature range: (-15 to +55°C)
- Operating Humidity range: 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Dimension (LxWxH): 178x65x27 (mm)
- Weight: 380g