We are so grateful when customers or other media channels talk about our products. We have selected some of our favorite videos from YouTube we wish to share with you. We hope you enjoy them and find them helpful. Please let us know in the “Was this useful?” area, if you find the videos helpful and relevant – or recommend other relevant product videos. We prefer to use content from YouTube.
Jabra has no stakeholder involvement in the selected videos. The videos are selected by random employees and by customer recommendations.
- Pair it with two Bluetooth-enabled devices simultaneously
- Enjoy clear sound with DSP technology
- Talk for up to 6 hours and get standby time of up to 8 days
- Know when to charge and when it’s connected
- Available in different colors (some colors may be unavailable in your country)
- Enjoy stress-free wireless freedom. You want a Bluetooth™ headset that just works, no frills, no thrills, just a straightforward, comfortable headset you can take with you everywhere. Meet Jabra Easygo.
- Jabra Easygo is a lightweight, durable and affordable headset choice. You can talk in comfort, both because of its design, and because of its intelligent audio adjustment system that adapts the volume level to your environment. It tells you when you’ve successfully paired it with a device and when you need to recharge it.
Wireless Technology: Bluetooth
Supports Bluetooth™ for wireless connectivity
Bluetooth version: 3.0
Supports Bluetooth version 3.0
This device does not support AVRCP, meaning you cannot control your music directly from the device
Auto Pairing: Yes
With Auto Pairing, a device pairs automatically with Bluetooth® devices supporting this feature
Music Streaming: Yes
Device can stream music from a source, such as a Smartphone, Bluetooth enabled laptop, tablet, or MP3 player
Frequency Response: Narrowband
Speakers with a narrowband frequency response are capable of producing sound in a range well suited for traditional analog phone lines
Digital Signal Processing: Yes
Digital Signal Processing (DSP) is a technology that digitally optimizes your voice and music and suppresses echoes
Microphone Type: Omni Directional/noise filter
Enhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)
Standard (STD) variation microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver and is used in most telephone devices.
Mute function: No
There is no option to "mute/unmute" a conversation directly from the device
Battery & Power
Talk Time: Up to 6 hours
Talk Time is the maximum time you can talk before a device runs out of power
Standby Time: Up to 192 hour(s)
Standby Time is the maximum time a device can remain powered on
USB Charging: Yes
USB Charging enables a device to be charged via a USB cable
Battery Status Indicator:
- A battery status indicator reveals the remaining battery time
- Charge alert
Wearing Style: In the ear
In the ear devices are worn in the ear
Weight: 8.4 grams
How much the product weighs (in grams)
The length of the product in millimeters
The width of the product in millimeters
The depth of the product in millimeters
Remote Call Control