The 1x4 HDMI Splitter use a single HDMI source, accessing to multiple HDMI sinks. The Splitter allows one HDMI devices to be split easily to two HDMI compatible monitors or projectors. The Splitter can also be placed at the end of a long HDMI cable to regenerate the HDMI signal.
Our devices offers solutions for noise, space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
- One HDM11.3 input signal split to four HDM11.3 sink devices
- HDCP 1.2 protocol compliant
- Support CEC
- Support deep color 30bit, 36bit
- Support Blue-Ray 24/50/60fs/HD-DVD/xvYCC
- Digital audio format, as DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- Support signal retiming
- Support input up to 15metres AWG26 HDM11.3 standard cable length, output up
- to 25metres AWG26 cable length
- No loss of quality
- Installs in minutes
- Need DC5V/1.4A power supply
- Connecting and Operating
- Connect one cable from HDMI source devices into HDMI Splitter input.
- Connect one cable from each display (monitor or projector) into the HDMI Splitter outputs.
- Connect 5V power supply to the HDMI 1x4 Splitter.
- HDMI version: HDMI1.3
- HDCP version: HDCP1.2
- HDMI resolution: 24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Support video color format: 24bit/deep color 30bit,36bit
- Support audio format: DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- Max transmission bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Input/Output TMDS signal: 0.5-1.5Voltsp-p
- Input/Output DDC signal: 5Vofts p-p (TTL)
- Input cable distance:
- Output cable distance:
- Max working current: 600mA
- Power adapter formatJnput: AC (50HZ. 60HZ) 100V-240V Output: DC5V/1.4A
- Operating Temperature range: (-15 to +55eC)
- Operating Humidity range: 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Dimension(LxWxH): 115x60x24(mm)
- Weight: 475g
- Package Include
- HDSPQ1Q4M HDMI Splitter
- Power Adapter
- User Manual