The Epson EB-W12 projectors harness Epson’s latest 3LCD technology to deliver impeccable, high-quality images for powerful school and office presentations.
Enjoy versatility of use
- Deliver powerful presentations anywhere in the room. With the easy-to-use sliding Horizontal Keystone Adjuster, screen corrections can be done quickly, easily and accurately, for both beginners and experienced users.
- With automatic vertical keystone detection and adjustment, there is no longer any need for awkward and time consuming manual image adjustments that interrupt the smooth flow of your presentation delivery. This handy feature automatically detects the projector’s vertical keystone distortion and corrects it instantly.
Accomplish more with less
- The built-in HDMI terminal makes transmitting high-quality images and sounds possible. You can even view a jpeg, bmp, png or gif slideshow without a PC by simply inserting a USB memory device into the connection on the projector. Operation of the projector is also made convenient by using either the remote control or the operation panel.
Experience added convenience
- Designed to better assist the way you teach or present, this series features a 3-in-1 USB display. This allows control, image and sound transmission from a computer to the projector via a USB cable, eliminating the need for complicated cabling. A built-in speaker also allows you to enjoy powerful sound without the need of connecting a separate speaker.
Cleverly positioned exhaust eliminates distraction
- The exhaust is intelligently positioned in the front, preventing anyone from being exposed to the hot exhaust, especially when on a narrow table. This enables the audience seated at the side or back of the projector to fully concentrate on the presentation.
Connect directly to a document camera
- This projector series conveniently connects directly to Epson’s Portable Document Camera ELPDC06 via a USB cable without a computer, revolutionizing the way you present. Simply place the presentation material under the camera and enlarge the projection according to the desired size – perfect for classroom and office discussions.
Small and stylish – your perfect presentation companion
- An expression of beauty for your tabletop, the small and sleek design of the projector provides an added elegance to your presentations. Lightweight and compact, this projector is the ideal portable solution to all your presentations on the move.
- You can attach a strap to the remote control to prevent loss. (Strap not included.)
Long-lasting lamp life of up to 5,000 hours
- Enjoy greater cost savings and ease of maintenance with Epson’s proprietary long-lasting E-TORL lamp. Designed to optimise light output, the highly efficient Epson E-TORL lamp delivers noticeably brighter images with greater power efficiency.
Equipped with an E-TORL lamp engineered to maximise light usage and power efficiency
- Uses just 0.47 W of power in standby mode
- Projector optics employ lead-free lenses
- Unpainted plastic housing reduces the environment impact
- The flame retardants used in the plastic housing do not contain chlorine or bromine
||0.59” with MLA (D8)
||Optical Zoom (Manual) / Focus (Manual)
||200W UHE (E-TORL)
||4,000 hours (Normal) / 5,000 hours (Eco)
*Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
|Brightness (White and Colour)
||2,800lm (Normal) / 2,240lm (Eco)
*Colour brightness colour light output and white brightness white light output will vary depending on usage conditions. Colour light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
||5°C - 35°C(20% - 80% Humidity)
|Dimensions (Including Lens and Feet)
||228mm x 295mm x 77mm (8.97” x 11.6” x 3.03”)
||Approx. 2.3kg / 5.1lbs
||37 dB / 29 dB