This kit gives you two ways to import photos and videos from a digital camera: using your camera's USB cable or directly from an SD(HC), MS DUO, MMC, M2, T-FLASH (TF) card.
- Using SD Card slot to import photos/videos.
- Push the switch to the side of SD card slot.
- Connect it to your iPad, then insert your digital camera's SD(HC), MS DUO, MMC, M2, T-FLASH (TF) card into the slot.
- Using USB interface to import photos/videos.
- Push the switch to the side of USB interface.
- Connect it to your iPad, then attach your digital camera or iPhone using a USB cable (not included)
- Using the SD(HC), MS DUO, MMC, M2, T-FLASH Card readers imports photos from your camera.
- Compatible with USB Camera that support Picture Transfer Protocol (PTP) or mass storage class devices.
- With the iPad Camera Connection Kit, it is incredibly easy to download photos from your digital camera to your iPad so you can view them on the gorgeous iPad display and share them with family and friends.
- The Camera Connector features a USB interface.Just plug it into the dock connector port on your iPad then attach your digital camera or iPhone using a USB cable (not included).
- Use the Card Reader to import photos directly from the card of your camera.Connecting it to your iPad.Then insert the SD(HC) card of your digit camera into the slot
- After you make the connection, your iPad automatically opens the Photos app, which lets you choose which pictures to import, then organizes the selected photos into albums. When you sync iPad to your PC or Mac, the photos on your iPad are added to the photo library of your computer.
- Support standard photo formats, including JPEG, RAW.