Gold Plated HDMI Male to Male Cable HDTV digital video with ferrites is specially designed for hi-def HDTV video/audio signals for home theater applications and professional home theater installations. Ideal for connecting Plasma TV, LCD TV, HDTV and DVD Players, this HDMI male to male cable provides highest level of signal quality without compromising purity and balance.
- A premium high performance quality HDMI-HDMI cable suitable for use in HDTV, Home Theater, PlayStation 3, and business class projector based applications.
- Features gold-plated connectors, molded strain-relief, and mylar-foil shielding.
- Cable constructed using the high quality material for best contact connection between HDMI equipments.
- Fully HDCP compliant to provide highest level of signal quality.
- Fully compatible with HDMI 1.4V specification
- Transfer Digital Audio and Video signals at warp speed of 10.2 Gigabits per second!
- A superb cable with excellent audio-visual transfer properties that deliver signal without compromising purity and balance.
- Digital video doesn't get any better than this!
- Gold-plated connectors for highest signal transfer rate and resistance in corrosion.
- Large gauge PVC jacket provides maximum shielding against wear and tear and extreme temperatures
- Reinforced quad-layer braided shielding and Mylar-foil shielding provides utmost protection against RF and EM interference
- Molded strain-relief design lessens plug/socket pressure
- Designed to meet all HDMI standards
- Supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p resolution
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio bitstream capable
- Cable Length: 1.5 M
- Suggested Applications: multiple audio formats from stereo to multi-channel sound
1* HDMI cable
One year by Manufacturer, three months by Gadalla.com